Productive Days // Give Thanks ~ Day 3

Meet some of my CP friends =)
Photo credit: Stephen P.
I spent much of my day working on a variety of computer projects -- applying to a few interesting positions, answering emails, and talking to some of my dearest friends (see the crazy picture above taken of my "black gob" of a friend during our afternoon hangout party). Melissa spent her day at clinicals and then preparing for yet another nursing exam. Molly stayed busy studying and I believe that Mom has to study twice as hard to stay on top of her study. Homeschooling is certainly a journey where the teacher learns just as much, if not more than, the student herself!

Work was accomplished today so that classes and a potential outing to the park to see our "little" friends can happen tomorrow.

Mom
::Kipp
::warm, comfortable home
::new seasons
::family traditions
::the end of laundry days :)
::leftovers
::God's patience with me

Megan
::parents who counsel and support me as I attempt to figure this "life" thing out
::hot chocolate
::daily Bible study with Mom, Melissa, and Molly
::friendships focused on sharpening each other with Scripture (Proverbs 27:17)
::that I am daily a new creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Molly
::pencils
::inspiration
::music
::good conversations
::chocolate
::Converse
::Amos

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever."
~Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment