Packing // Give Thanks ~ Day 11

It's 9:33pm. I have a final music playlist syncing to my phone. I'm wracking brain of any items I haven't packed yet. And my family tells me that this is impossible considering the size of my bags (wasntme)


Mom comes in to give me final words of wisdom (yes, I will wear my purse cross-body tomorrow. promise) and ask for as many pictures as possible.

Melissa reminds me that she wants to be woken up and given a proper hug in the morning. Molly sadly says goodbye and reminds me that I'm only on loan-out for a week. She wants me back after all.

My whiteboard reminds me that the day has come. And my google messages with Dad this morning show evidence that one can never be excited too much ;)

My whiteboard which was creatively decorated by sisters about 45 days ago
I have the typical goodies from Mom. Tomorrow I leave for Iowa (where the temperature is less than half of ours). I'm going to see 20 of my fellow CP students -- and among them, some of my dearest friends =)

Mom is awesome about giving each of us a little something when we travel!
{as a note... We do definitely plan to keep doing our thankful lists. Whether or not they get posted depends on my ability/time to devote to the blog. Just bear with me and expect some long lists when I get back :P}

Mom
::God's constant presence in my life
::donut dates with Molly
::crockpot
::my computer
::friends
::heater
::inspiring music

Megan
::surprises being revealed
::google messages with my Dad
::beautiful fall-ish weather to enjoy before the cold
::goodies from my family
::blessing of resting in Christ
::a car to drive
::the excitement of this trip to Iowa

Molly
::beauty
::faith
::love
::kindness
::a new day
::squiggles
::seat warmers

No comments:

Post a Comment