Lunch Guests // Give Thanks ~ Day 10

As I worked on some trip prep projects in my room and Molly was doing school, I heard a bit of a ruckus downstairs. Further investigation revealed that Dad had come home to eat with us --a rather unusual and pleasant surprise! We enjoyed discussing the morning's work and read a portion of an evangelism devotion that applied to some situations we've been dealing with lately =) All too soon, it was over and he had to go back to work. But I think we all went through the rest of the day a bit more invigorated by our special lunch!



Mom
::home tech department...thanks Meg =)
::Kipp coming home for lunch
::chocolate chip cookies
::pillows
::Ibuprofen
::eye glasses
::God's faithful servants

Megan
::conversations with Mom

::God's leading through opened and closed doors
::sleep
::my electric blanket
::a clean room
::sister time with Melissa
::that Dad came home for lunch

Molly
::Word docs
::word wars
::promise of future
::prayers of friends
::paper
::Bible time
::my family

No comments:

Post a Comment