Give Thanks ~ Day 28

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our Chefs
Today was a nice family day. Dad went out this morning to help a family from church move their newly acquired piano. When he got home, we all enjoyed watching the Macy's Day Parade -- seeing the scene from the Sound of Music play was definitely my favorite of the portions I saw =) In the afternoon, we played two sessions of the Risk (the game is now down to Dad vs. Molly) and ate a great dinner prepared by Mom, Molly, and Melissa.

I finished out the evening by studying for a few hours while everyone else hung out watching the Waltons and looking over the Black Friday ads. I'm so grateful for this day with my family to celebrate Thanksgiving and the rich history of our country =)

Megan:
~getting to play Risk with Dad, Melissa, and Molly
~our delicious Thanksgiving dinner
~talking computers and phones with my dad
~late night/early morning chat "parties"
~Christmas gift schemes
~the pilgrims
~God's provision for the founding of America

Molly:
~Scarves
~Abraham Lincoln
~That we have a day set aside to give thanks (it's a good refocuser, you know?)
~Unexpected friends
~When you're not disappointed about something that you feel like you normally would be
~That I'm Homeschooled :)
~That I survived our annual Risk game for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment