Daily Considerations ~ Day 27

No pictures of the family today... If I would have been home instead of at work, I would have gotten some of the kitchen crew. Mom, Melissa, and Molly worked hard throughout the morning and into the afternoon making the usual, delicious dishes that make up holidays around here (pictures of the food will hopefully be posted in tomorrow's post =) I'm very grateful for their hard work!!

We are also getting a good taste of winter weather around here. Although none of it is sticking to the ground, we had a few hours this afternoon of snow that alternated between true showers and flurries! It is exciting and I'm definitely looking forward to having it stick around so we can pull out the snow clothes and head out to play =)

Here's our thankfulness lists...



Megan:
~the traditional family (-Mom) game of Risk
~watching snow fall outside my office window
~time to explain the workings of Google+ to my grandpa
~my tablet
~that my student-led session ideas were approved for the CollegePlus Texas gathering!
~Pandora
~my family stepping in to do many of my responsibilities so I can work, study, and participate in many of the CollegePlus student activities

Molly:
~Snow! :)  (I just wish that the flakes wouldn't just fall at our house; they should stick too.)
~Thanksgiving baking.  So I know the holiday is about giving thanks, but the food is pretty awesome too.  Especially the part where I made jello with Lissy. xD
~Mail--it's soo exciting to see the little truck come down the street and hope that there's something for you.
~That I'm not in college yet (I mean, I want to get a degree and learn a lot and all; but seriously it's the night before Thanksgiving, and Megan's sitting here slaving away on some accounting thing. :P)
~Quiet, home-fire kind-of-days
~Sewing machines
~Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment