Give Thanks ~ Day 5

I honestly cannot speak for Mom, Melissa, and Molly's day -- as I was hardly home. I spent much of my day at work. Once home, we ate a lovely spaghetti dinner, while discussing our daily Bible study passage, Mark 13:1-13. After dinner, we watched Jill Duggar's wedding -- more accurately, we talked through the wedding, discussing various traditions and things we hope to emulate... or avoid ;) I finished out the evening by talking to my dear girlfriends, Catherine and Bridget =)



Mom
::access to medical care
::hot chocolate
::homeschooling
::girl time
::Megan,  who inspired me to make this list
::Molly, who inspires me with her creativity
::Melissa, who inspires me with her passion and drive

Megan
::a job with so much flexibility and variety
::the gospel message, full of hope and grace
::time with my mom and Melissa
::a family that lets me travel, but also misses me dearly
::heat and warmth
::special calls with my girlfriends
::prayer

Molly
::God's creation
::God's sovereignty
::numbers
::worship
::opposites
::love
::hope

No comments:

Post a Comment