A Glimpse of Life




These are always kinda fun to do =) And since I am between semesters right now and have a bit of time, why not?

Right now I am....

Seeing... emily's awesome post about a CollegePlus student gathering last fall
Hearing... miss catherine's grooveshark broadcast.
Smelling... cherry blossom hand lotion to help with the cracking hands.
Tasting... my favorite throat coat tea.
Needing... to send a dozen emails. clean my desk.
Wanting... to sew a new jean skirt.
Regretting... how late I stayed up last night.
Feeling... my desk chair which just isn't as comfortable after living in it for the last 12 weeks.
Wishing... I could get my CollegePlus friends together and pause time.
Thinking... about God's blessings in my life.
Laughing... at Molly's unique facial expressions.
Recovering... from finals' week.
Believing... that God is sovereign.
Anticipating... a trip to Texas next month.
Dreaming... about another CollegePlus student gathering.
Praying... for my friends.
Reading... Building a Godly Home by William Gouge.
Singing... 'On My Way' by Phil Collins.
Wearing... a comfy jersey skirt and layered turtleneck/t-shirt.
Preparing... for my next set of classes.
Remembering... an icy weekend in Texas with 80 CollegePlus students.
Trying... to be patient with my overwhelmed computer.
Questioning... the future.
Loving... my awesome family.
Googling... tax return forms.
Choosing... joy.
Working... on typing this post.
Emailing... some new CollegePlus students.
Texting... my dad with a Swagbucks code.
Considering... taking a walk in 21* weather.
Reducing... the time I waste checking social media.
Longing... to feel heat from the sun.
Recognizing... that God is the King of Kings.
Checking... my class grades.
Organizing... my school notebooks.
Reckoning... that I should start on my sewing project before dinner time.
and
Smiling... because I have Christ as my Savior and I'm blessed by an amazing family and close friends =)

Thanks to Olivia for the idea behind this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment